We know you care deeply how your personal information is used and shared, and we sincerely appreciate the trust you have placed in us by visiting this Website. We want you to feel confident in the services we provide to you and the security of personal information you provide to us, which is why we clearly post our policies on this site and offer toll-free customer support to answer any questions you may have.
- Personal Information Gathered by Web Central Ltd.
- What About Cookies?
- Does Web Central Ltd. Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What Information Can I Access?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Information You Provide to Us
- Automatic Information
- Additional Questions and Contact Information
The personal information we gather from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve their shopping experience. Here are the types of information we may gather when you visit or make a purchase from Web Central Ltd..
- Information You Provide Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: If you sign-up for our newsletter we will send you newsletters regarding our services, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations in order to improve our customer service and your personal shopping experience. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us any longer, other than order notifications and order receipts, please adjust your “Newsletter Subscription” preferences by logging into your account.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your email address, account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless compelled to do so by a court of law as part of a legal proceeding.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us when purchasing services or submitting any personal information on this Website. If required to confirm your order we will reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers to do so. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to process your payment. However, this is done using industry standard SSL encryption technology to encrypt your personal information when it is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company. In order to protect your information your entire credit card number is never stored on our server, that information is never captured nor made available to the owners of this site or our staff.
For your online safety it is very important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, so be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” link located in the top menu. This is true for any Website you use, especially when using a shared computer.
Web Central Ltd. gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
If you choose to visit Web Central Ltd., your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Ohio. If you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description of your concerns by contacting us, and we will try to resolve any privacy related issues.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use must change to stay current with available technologies and industry privacy practices. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
You provide most such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or other methods of communication via our website or email to Web Central Ltd.. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, and credit card information.
For security purposes Web Central Ltd. sometimes collects and analyzes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.
Questions regarding any policy related material posted on this Website may be directed to our customer support staff by sending us an email via the Contact Us page. You may also call our toll-free number if you need an answer fast.